Monday, October 20, 2008

Suga Booga Update

Alot has happened since I was last able to update my blog. Well I am now 17 months old! My mom and dad have been VERY busy trying to keep up with me. I am now also in my big girl bed. Funny story....the first night Mama and Dada made me sleep in the bed, I fell out! Yall know I am a WILD sleeper so I was rolling and snoring and the next thing I know I was on the floor UNDER the bed! Mama came in and saved me from the under the bed monsters and I went right back to sleep! I really like my big girl bed and I can even climb out of it all by myself. One day I woke up and I heard somebody in the kitchen so I got out of bed and went to check on things. It was just Mama fixing her some coffee. She was shocked to see me! Here are a few updated pictures of me. Toodles!

This is the night I fell out of the bed!
Photobucket

Me and Daddy chillin


I was picking some flowers for Mama
Photobucket

Whatcha talkin bout Mama?
Photobucket

Helping Mama clean my room
Photobucket

Sitting at Mama's vanity
Photobucket

On the way to school
Photobucket

No comments: