Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WOW....Look How I Have Grown

It has been a while since I updated my blog on my happenings. I have been a VERY busy little girl. My 2nd birthday is in a few months and I am really excited. Mommy is making a lot of Elmo stuff for my party. I really love Mo-Mo, B Bird, Cooka, Oska (Oscar), Oooee (Zoe), Over (Grover), and Tupa-tupa tuppa (Mr. Snuffleupagus.

Mommy is trying to make me go potty now also but I just don't want to. She even bought me a movie "Elmo Goes Potty". I like to watch it but I'm not going to go potty.....maybe in a few months.

Here are a few pics to update you on what's been going on the past few months....

Mommy threw away all of my bb's. I was so upset I cried for 2 days. One Sunday at church this little boy was playing with me but I wanted my bb so I went in my bag and got it. Then he starts looking at me crying trying to take bb from me. I took it out my mouth and handed it to him but before he could take it I snatch it back! You can't have my bb!! Mommy got mad at me and said I was taunting the little boy so the next day she took all of my bb's away. I miss my bb's. :(



I love taking pictures. I always stand in the same place and say "Peas!"









No comments: